EHL Tax is headed by Leanne Hathaway, (pictured right) a Chartered Tax Adviser with considerable experience of complex tax planning, as well as having trained and practised within the large national accountancy firms Grant Thornton and PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC). All tax advisory work is supervised.
Tax has an impact on everyone, and our primary aim is to identify tax issues and ensure that your financial affairs are arranged tax efficiently.
Our approach is to:
1. Identify your current position
2. Understand your financial objectives (this need not be tax driven at all)
3. Identify the options or routes open to you
4. Explain the tax and legal consequences of each option, and
5. Advise on which route, based on our own experience, would be best suited in the circumstances.
All tax advice is bespoke for each client, which means that the help you get will be just right for your circumstances. We also have a broad network of specialist tax advisers who may be called upon where a particular area of expertise is required.
EHL Tax has offices at Leicester, Loughborough and Market Harborough and from this central base we provide tax services on a national basis.