1. EHL Tax Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 07001422 whose registered office address is The Old School Rooms, 346 Loughborough Road, Leicester LE4 5PJ (“EHLTAX”).
2. EHLTAX has been developed to help business people, professionals and individuals with their tax and financial affairs.
3. Instructing EHLTAX to act on your behalf means you shall be disclosing information about yourself / the company / the partnership / the business you work including other sources of income and outgoings. If you are not comfortable disclosing this information (and other information), please leave our website, we do not recommend you instruct us to act on your behalf.
5. EHLTAX is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Should you provide us with certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that this information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
6. EHLTAX may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.
7. Please note that nothing on this website constitutes legal, tax or other advice.
8. Any opinion stated on this website is made by the individual and not EHL Tax.
9. Should you find anything on our website to be offensive or incorrect, please contact us immediately.
Information we collect
10. IF you make an enquiry through our website we may collect the following information from you:
10.1. Your full name;
10.2. The name and contact details of the company / business you work for
10.3. Job title;
10.4. Your role / position in the organisation you work for;
10.5. Your e-mail address;
10.6. Details of your tax / financial issue; and
10.7. Keywords (relating to your business).
11. We may collect details about the webpage’s you browse, third party advertising links you click on, links to other websites you click on, operating system you are using, browser details, mobile carrier etc.
12. We may collect information relating to search terms you have entered on our website.
How we use your information
13. All information shall be held and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
14. We may use your information for the following purpose:
14.1. To help us verify your identify when you contact us for security purposes;
14.2. Compiling market analysis to assist us in improving our goods, services and/or this website;
14.3. To contact you (where you have given your consent);
14.4. To contact you pursuant to the supply of goods and/or services by us;
14.5. To respond to enquiries from you;
14.6. To properly administer your details with us;
14.7. To repair technical difficulties with the Site; and
14.8. To assist us in preventing or detecting fraud.
15. Should you provide us with any information relating to your tax and financial affairs we shall only use that information for the provision of our services.
16. For the avoidance of doubt, we do not send you spam emails or sell your data to third parties.
17. We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
18. The internet is not a secure environment. No guarantees, warranties or indemnities are provided in relation to the data your store or disclosed.
19. A cookie is a small text file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site (each cookie is unique, it contains anonymous data relating to the web page you are using). Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
20. We use session cookies (Google Analytics) to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
21. We also use persistent cookies, these enables the website to recognise a user once they have logged into their account.
22. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
23. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer, this can normally be achieved by accessing your Brower’s ‘internet options’, clicking on ‘Privacy’ and clicking on ‘disable cookies’. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
25. You shall not use information on this website for commercial gain or any other purpose than designated for by this website.
26. You must not be offensive, rude, racist or use this website in any way that breaches the laws of England and Wales or the laws of the country you are domicile in.
27. You must not download, copy or disseminate the information on this website for telemarketing.
29. Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
30. For the avoidance of doubt, we accept no responsibility for third party websites.
Controlling your personal information
31. No information will be disclosed to third parties not connected with the provision of goods and/or services from us without your consent. However we may be required to disclose information about you to third party bodies to comply with the law, in which case where we are permitted we will use all reasonable endeavours to notify you.
32. As you are aware, the purpose of our website is for business people to meet and network. You accept that some of your data shall be available to other members of the website e.g. your name, organisation, position, role and email address.
33. At any time you may request details of the information we hold about you by writing to the address given above. In such circumstances we may charge an administration fee of £10. Further information about the Data Protection Act 1998 can be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s web site at www.dataprotection.gov.uk.
34. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The Old School Rooms
346 Loughborough Road
Tel: 0116 266 5394