Tax advisory services may involve advising on a particular event or, in many cases, simply looking to review the tax efficiency of your financial affairs.
When might you need tax advice?
We find that tax issues are often driven by specific events, for example:
- considering inheritance tax when drafting a will
- looking to provide security for family in the future
- buying or selling a business
- buying or selling property
- moving into or away from the UK, or
- any other event which has a substantial impact on lifestyle or financial position
What areas can we help you with?
We advise on all aspects of UK taxation, and have particular expertise with:
- Trusts: either new or existing trusts
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Advising those who are domiciled outside of the UK
- Employee Benefit Trusts or Employment Trusts
- Dealing with HMRC Enquiries, including settlement opportunities
- Applying PAYE rules to benefits or payments from these trusts
- Ending the trusts, if appropriate
- Structuring & running businesses tax efficiently
- Wealth planning:
- Providing for grandchildren, for example payment of school fees
- Family Trusts
- Tax efficient investments
We also work in conjunction with our legal teams, for example with our litigation team in the event of Tribunal representation being required or with our Wills & Trusts team for inheritance tax planning.